Pizza Grilled Cheese
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 4 slices of thick-cut sourdough bread, or our Gluten-free Brioche Bread
- 4 tbsp pizza or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup Vegan Gourmet Pizzeria Blend Shreds
- 1/4 cup Vegan Parmesan Shreds
- 2 tbsp Vegenaise
- hand torn basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed, non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp of Vegenaise across the outside of each piece of bread.
- Spread 1 tbsp of pizza sauce on inside of each piece of bread, top 2 slices of bread with 1/4 cup Pizzeria Blend Shreds. Close up sandwiches and add 1 to pre-heated pan. Cook for 3 minutes each side. After you’ve cooked both sides, top 1 side with a healthy sprinkle of Parmesan Shreds and flip. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until Parmesan crisps up. Flip and repeat. Repeat process with second sandwich.
- Add basil leaves to inside of sandwiches, if using, and serve.