by Spork Foods
- 1 box organic lasagna noodles (16 oz)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 pints cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 package vegan pepperoni
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jar sliced black olives, drained
- 10-12 leaves fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 jar marinara sauce (25 oz)
- 2 cups Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Pizzeria Blend Shreds
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Parmesan Shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Bring about 6-8 cups of water to a boil. Add sea salt. Add lasagna noodles and cook according to package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat saute pan and add olive oil. Add garlic. Add mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes. Add spinach, sea salt, and pepper, and cook 3 more minutes to wilt. Strain off any excess liquid. Set aside.
- Reserve small amount of each ingredient for topping lasagna.
- To form lasagna, spread a layer of sauce on bottom of lasagna pan. Layer with one layer of lasagna noodles.
- Top with mushroom and spinach and a light sprinkle of Follow Your Heat Pizzeria Blend Shreds, and small amount of sauce. Then add a layer of noodles. Top with a little sauce and more cheese. Add onion, pepperoni, bell pepper, olives, and basil another layer of noodles. Top with more sauce and additional cheese. Add reserved toppings and sprinkle evenly with Follow Your Heart Parmesan Shreds.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until bubbles appear in center of dish.