Pulled Pork Baked Bean Quesadillas
- 3 – 6 Gluten-Free or Corn Tortillas
- 4 – 8 Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Pepperjack Slices
- ¼ cup Chopped Green Onions
- ¼ cup BBQ Sauce of Choice
BBQ PULLED MUSHROOMS:
- 3 tbsp Grapeseed Oil or Veggie Broth
- ½ White Onion, thinly sliced
- 5 cups Shredded King Oyster Mushrooms
- 3 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 ½ tbsp Maple Syrup
- ⅓ tbsp Mustard or Mustard Powder
- 2 tbsp Steak Seasoning
- ½ tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 – 2 cups BBQ Sauce of Choice
- ½ – 1 tbsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- ¼ – ½ tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
BLESSED BAKED BEANS
- 1 cup Veggie Broth
- 2 – 3 cups Canned or Cooked White Beans
- ⅓ Red Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Diced Jalapeño
- 1 ½ tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- ½ tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ tbsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 ½ tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- ½ tbsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tbsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 – 3 tbsp Plant-Based Milk
MAKE PULLED MUSHROOMS
- In a Large and Deep Pan sauté down your White Onions in Grapeseed Oil.
- Using two forks or your fingers, shred the stems and caps roughly into pieces that will resemble the pulled pork.
- Add your Mushrooms to your Large Pan and mix with sautéed Onions and cook everything together.
- Add in your seasonings and spices for your BBQ PULLED MUSHROOMS to your Mushrooms and Onions in the pan. (DO NOT ADD THE BBQ SAUCE YET!) and mix everything together well.
- Add your Barbecue Sauce to the Large Pan, mix everything together, and cover your Pan. Cook on high covered for 8-15 minutes.
MAKE BLESSED BAKED BEANS
- In a medium pot sauté your Diced Red Onion and Diced Jalapeño in a splash of Veggie Broth and a little bit of salt.
- Add in your White Beans, Veggie Broth, and all seasoning for your BLESSED BAKED BEANS and mix together.
- Cover your pot and cook on medium-high for 5-8 minutes.
MAKE RANCH DIP:
- Combine all of your ingredients for your RANCH DIP in a medium bowl. Whisk together.
- Add a bit more Lemon Juice or Water if you want the dip thinner.
- In a large pan add ½ Tbs of Vegan Butter or Grapeseed Oil. Once hot, lay down a Tortilla flat in your pan.
- In the Tortilla cover ½ of the circle with Vegan Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Add in a good helping of Pulled Pork and Baked Beans on top of the Vegan Cheese inside of the Tortilla.
- Add more Vegan Cheese on top of the Pulled Pork and Baked Beans and then fold the Tortilla closed and press it down into your pan.
- Once the cheese on the bottom is melted, flip the Quesadilla and cook the other side until golden + the cheese is melted.
- Once your Quesadilla is grilled chop it in half and garnish with a drizzle of BBQ Sauce, Ranch, and Chopped Green Onions.
- Sing your song. Do your dance. Speak your truth and enjoy the feast!