Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
by Spork Foods
- 2 containers Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup organic canned pumpkin
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 cups cinnamon cookies, divided
- To a blender or food processor, add Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese, sugar, pumpkin, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, lemon juice, almond milk, maple syrup, and sea salt. Blend until uniform. Place in serving bowl. Refrigerate 1-2 hours for best consistency.
- In a food processor add ¼ cup cinnamon cookies and pulse until uniform crumbs are formed.
- Garnish top of dip with cranberries, pecans and crushed cookies. Serve with remaining cookies on side for dipping.