Raspberry Cream Cheesecake Bars
by Spork Foods
- 3.5 oz vegan sugar cookies
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- ¼ cup refined coconut oil
- 2 containers Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 2 containers Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Raspberry Yogurt
- ½ cup evaporated cane sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 12-14 fresh raspberries, halved, plus more for garnish
- Zest of 1 lemon, optional
- In a large blender or food processor, add cookies and butter. Pulse until a crumb texture is reached. Press into greased 8 x 8 square baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large blender or food processor, add coconut oil, cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Blend until uniform and creamy. Fold in raspberries.
- Transfer mixture to top of cookie mixture. Freeze 2 hours to overnight.
- When serving, slice into squares and serve topped with fresh raspberries and lemon zest.