Red, White, And Blue Fruit Pizza
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups organic powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft or liquid
- 1/2 cup almond milk, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Cream cheese topping:
- 8oz Follow Your Heart Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs organic powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F .
- In medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In bowl of stand mixer, beat together powdered sugar, melted coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla until creamy. Add flour mixture and continue to mix until combined. Dough will thicken as you stir. Set aside in fridge for 15 mins until more firm.
- Make cookies with roughly 5-6 tbs of dough. Flatten slightly with fingers to 1/2-inch thick. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake, as cookies won’t turn golden brown. Remove cookies from oven and place on cooling rack to cool completely.
- When cookies have completely cooled, prepare the cream cheese topping. In a medium size bowl whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla until completely combined. (you can sift it in to remove all clumps) Spread topping over cooled cookie and garnish with fresh fruit.