Sausage, Fennel, and Feta Flatbreads
by Plvnt Food
- 1 package vegan sausage
- 1 tsp each ground coriander, ground mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, chipotle chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 large bulb of fennel (and its fronds for topping)
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 1 bottle Follow Your Heart Vegan Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Olive oil, as needed
- In a skillet over medium heat, add some olive oil & your vegan sausage. Once it just starts to brown, add your spices and red wine vinegar. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut your fennel into thin slices and add that to the sausage. Stir to combine and cook for about 5-7 minutes until the sausage is fully browned and the fennel is tender.
- Toast up your flatbread and spread over your creamy garlic dressing as the base.
- Add your sausage and fennel mixture over top, then some of the feta cheese, and some fennel fronds as a garnish.
- Cut & serve while warm.