Spicy Party Nachos
by Spork Foods
- 1 bag (10 oz) organic tortilla chips
- 1 bag Follow Your Heart Vegan Cheddar Shreds
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter
- 1 cup organic frozen corn
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed with hot water
- ¼ cup, plus ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise Gourmet
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup, plus ½ cup spicy chunky salsa
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 green jalapeno, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Sour Cream
- Pre-heat broiler to medium.
- Space chips out on walled baking sheet and sprinkle generously with Follow Your Heart Cheddar Shreds. Broil about 2 minutes, then rotate and broil another minute or two, or until well melted.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat and add vegan butter. Add corn and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until warmed through. Set aside.
- To serve, place guacamole, ¼ cup Chipotle Vegenaise Gourmet and ½ cup chunky salsa in small bowls.
- Evenly distribute all remaining toppings, including grilled corn on chips. Place Follow Your Heart Sour Cream and remaining Chipotle Vegenaise Gourmet in small squeeze bottles and generously squeeze over top of nachos. Serve nachos warm with the small bowls of guacamole, Chipotle Vegenaise Gourmet, and chunky salsa on side.