Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 can Artichoke hearts, 13.75 Oz
- 3 oz spinach, chipped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy-milk
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Mozzarella Shreds
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Parmesan Shreds
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Rinse the artichoke hearts to remove the brine.
- Roughly chop them and then add them to a pan on medium heat, stirring constantly, to remove some of the extra water. This should only take about 2 minutes.
- While the artichoke is sautéing, roughly chop the spinach and add that into the pan along with the minced garlic.
- Stir it all together until it’s combined.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir frequently to fully incorporate all of the ingredients. Make sure your heat is not too high so it doesn’t burn.
- Once all of the ingredients are fully mixed in and the cheese is fully melted remove from the heat and allow it to stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dippers and enjoy!