Sriracha Kale Salad
- 1 bunch of kale, de-stemmed, leaves torn or roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan, or 1 cup shredded American or Provolone Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Vegenaise®
- 1/4 Soy-Free Vegenaise®
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together Sriracha Vegenaise, vinegar, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. You can add more Original Vegenaise® to this if you find it too spicy.
- Put kale in a large bowl. Pour dressing over kale leaves and gently massage, making sure to tenderize kale.
- Toss in tomatoes and half the parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and serve!