Sriracha Tofu Buddha Bowl
- 10 oz Super Firm Tofu, pressed and cut into 8 thin pieces
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Vegenaise®
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cups chopped curly kale
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 cups cooked forbidden rice or brown rice
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Sprinkle of black sesame seeds, for garnish
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together Sriracha Vegenaise, toasted sesame oil, tamari, and rice vinegar. Add tofu and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Transfer tofu to cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add kale, sesame oil, tamari, and rice vinegar. Toss and massage kale until all ingredients are incorporated
- Assemble 2 bowls by adding equal amounts rice, carrot, cabbage, avocado, kale and tofu. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and cilantro. Serve and enjoy with additional dollop of Sriracha Vegenaise, if desired. Serves 2.