Summer Pearl Couscous Salad
by Spork Foods
- 1 ½ cups pearl couscous
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 ½ cups vegetable broth or water
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Lemon Herb Dressing
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, whole small leaves
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- Heat 4-quart pot over medium-low heat and add oil and couscous. Toast couscous in pot for about 3 minutes to brown slightly. Add broth and cook just until tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat to cool slightly. Gently fold in Lemon Herb Dressing.
- Transfer couscous to a bowl and add cherry tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, artichoke hearts, chives, and basil. Top with Feta. Serve at room temperature.