Vegan Taco Pizza
by Spork Foods
- 1 package (contains 2) pre-made pizza crust (frozen)
- 1 can refried pinto beans (15 oz)
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice, plus zest of ½ lime
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Mozzarella Shreds
- ½ cup grilled corn kernels, pre-cooked
- 2 fresh green jalapeños, cut into rounds
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- ¼ cup chunky salsa (mild, medium or spicy)
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream *Optional
- 1/3 cup organic tortilla chips, slightly crushed *Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add refried pinto beans, Chipotle Vegenaise, lime juice, and zest and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- To assemble pizzas, spread bean mixture evenly over both crusts. Top with cheese and then top with corn and jalapeños.
- Bake until cheese is melted 16-18 minutes. Remove from oven. Slice each pizza into 8 slices.
- Top with shredded lettuce, salsa, olives, avocado, and sour cream and tortilla chips, if using. Serve warm.