Taco Stuffed Baked Potatoes
by Plvnt Food
- 2 Russet or Sweet Potatoes
- 1 package vegan chorizo
- 1 can black beans
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Fiesta Blend Shreds
- ½-1 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- Salt to taste
- Corn salsa
- Fresh cilantro
- Bake your potatoes until fork tender (wrapped in foil at 375°F for about an hour depending on the size of the potato). Allow to cool slightly, then cut open down the middle so you can stuff with the fillings!
- Cook up your chorizo in a skillet until browned.
- Heat up your black beans.
- In a saucepan add your fiesta shreds, plant milk, salt to taste, and hot sauce. Whisk over low heat until melted.
- Drizzle your queso over the potato first, then add the chorizo, black beans, and more queso. Top with corn salsa, guacamole, fresh cilantro, and sour cream.