Tater Tot Nachos
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
This recipe is great when you’re having friends over… or for those tough days when you just need to treat yourself a heaping pile of tater tots with a mound of Vegan Cheese.
- 32oz bag of vegan friendly frozen tater tots
- 8oz Vegan Gourmet Fiesta Blend Shreds
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chile powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely diced
- Vegan Gourmet Sour Cream, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange tater tots in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place in oven and cook 15 minutes.
- Mix together seasonings and sprinkle over tater tots. Add Vegan Gourmet Fiesta Blend Shreds and return to oven at 450°F for 10 more minutes.
- Remove totchos from oven, top with pico de gallo, jalapeño slices, and sour cream. Serve while hot.