Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt
- 3 cups Follow Your Heart Dairy Free Vanilla Bean Yogurt (4 6 oz containers)
- ½ cup coconut cream, scooped from the top of a can of coconut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup or agave nectar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk or use an immersion blender to mix everything together.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker, and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Enjoy immediately as a soft serve, or freeze for 4-6 hours to get a scoopable texture.
- Place the container you’ll store the frozen yogurt in in the freezer while it churns so that the frozen yogurt does not melt while you are transferring it.
- For best results, briefly place the mixture in the freezer for about 10 minutes, or refrigerate for about 30 minutes.