Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Sliders
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup white or whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower (chopped into medium/large portions)
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- 6-8 mini slider buns
Blue cheese slaw:
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese dressing
- 1 cup purple cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup white cabbage (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut cauliflower into medium sized pieces discarding the core. Combine almond milk, flour, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil in a large bowl. Create a separate bowl with the Panko. Dip the pieces in the batter (let any excess drip off), then coat in Panko, place on a foil lined pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Melt buffalo sauce with butter on the stove or in the microwave. (optional) Remove from the oven and gently toss in the buffalo sauce. Generously coat the cauliflower, but don’t soak. Place back on the pan and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp.
- To assemble the slaw, chop and throw together all of the ingredients. Top the cauliflower pieces with slaw and serve! Serve with carrots and celery!