Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower
- 4 tbsp vegan butter or margarine
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce, we used Frank’s Red hot
- salt and pepper, to taste
- High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing, for dipping
- preheat oven to 375° F.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat. Stir in agave and hot sauce, mix well, and simmer for about 5-7 minutes. Taste and adjust, adding more butter if it’s too spicy.
- Arrange cauliflower in an ovenproof skillet or baking dish, drizzle buffalo sauce over each floret, stir to coat. Place in oven, tossing occasionally, about twenty minutes or cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from oven, top with salt and pepper to taste, stir, and serve with High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese