Vegan Ham and Feta Quiche
by Turnip Vegan
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 tbsp Follow Your Heart VeganEgg powder
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 cups of cold water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup white onion
- vegan pie crust
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1/3 cup chopped vegan ham or vegan ham slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Pre-bake your pie crust on the center rack until your crust is golden brown (8-10 minutes). Set your pie to the side and lower your oven to 330°F
- Sauté onion & garlic in olive oil for about 7 minutes, then set to the side. (Do not overcook)
- In a mixing bowl, combine your VeganEgg, salt, white pepper & nutritional yeast. Add the cold water and soy milk and whisk ingredients together.
- Add spinach, sauteed garlic & onions, chopped ham & chopped sun-dried tomatoes to your pie crust.
- Pour your VeganEgg mixture on top of the other ingredients.
- Bake at 320°F for 50 minutes. Sprinkle Feta Crumbles on top of the quiche. Place back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes. Check with a toothpick to make sure your quiche is ready. Cook until the top starts to brown. Serve hot or warm.