Yogurt Choc Chip Muffins
by Spork Foods
- 1 ½ cups organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup neutral tasting oil (safflower)
- 1 container (6 oz.) Follow Your Heart Vanilla Bean Yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For batter, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, flax, baking powder, and sea salt. Add oil, Follow Your Heart Vanilla Bean Yogurt, almond milk, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and whisk until uniform. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add batter to greased mini muffin pan, filling to the top. Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.