Vegan Yogurt Fruit Tart
by Spork Foods
- ½ cup toasted pecan pieces
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 1 ½ cup organic rolled oats
- ¼ cup organic brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cans (15 oz) regular coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2 containers (5.3 oz) Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Plain Yogurt
- 2/3 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ pint fresh blackberries
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- 4-6 leaves fresh mint, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- To form crust, in a food processor, add pecans, butter, oats, sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sea salt in a food processor and pulse until uniform, approximately 20 times.
- Spray a spring form pan with cooking spray and press crust into pan, using damp hands. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a standing mixer, whip together coconut milk cream (no coconut water), yogurt, powdered sugar, sea salt, cardamom, and vanilla extract. Whisk until uniform and airy.
- Fill cooled crust with yogurt mixture and top with fresh berries and mint. Refrigerate for about 2 hours for best slice.