Breakfast Bagel with Chipotle Cream Cheese
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 8oz Vegan Gourmet Cream Cheese
- 4 chipotles in adobo (use 2 if you don’t like it spicy)
- 1 tbsp salt
- pinch black pepper
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 bagels of your choice (we used onion)
- 3 scrambled VeganEggs (6 tbsp VeganEgg powder whisked with 1 1/2 cups ice cold water)
- 2 loosely packed tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- greens of your choice
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced
- Make the chipotle cream cheese. Add Vegan Gourmet Cream Cheese, chipotles, salt, pepper and lime juice to a blender and mix for about 20 seconds. Place in a bowl and refrigerate until time to assemble.
- Prepare your VeganEgg by whisking powder with ice cold water and cooking over medium-high heat for about 8 minutes. Place in a bowl and toss with cilantro and chives
- Toast your bagels. Spread about 1/2 tbsp of chipotle cream cheese on bottom halves, then layer with VeganEgg, then any leftover chives and cilantro, greens and avocado. Spread another 1/2 tbsp to 1 tbsp on top half of bagel and close.