Buffalo Sweet Pepper Poppers
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 1 lb mini sweet peppers, washed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 8oz veggie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing
- chopped green onion, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Slice caps off peppers and slice in half. Remove seeds and membranes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together celery, carrot, Vegan Gourmet Cream Cheese, buffalo sauce, High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese, and shredded veggie chicken together.
- Stuff peppers with about 2 tbsp of buffalo mixture. Place peppers on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Roast in oven for 10-12 minutes, or heated through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of green onion and additional High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese for dipping!