Grilled Vegan Caesar Salad
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 4 romaine hearts, washed, dried, and halved lengthwise
- olive oil, for brushing
- kosher salt
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Parmesan Shreds
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Organic Vegan Caesar Dressing
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Light coals and pre-heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush grill grate with olive oil. Brush each romaine heart half with olive oil, sprinkle with pepper and lay on grill, cut side down. Grill until slightly wilted and charred, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from grill, drizzle with lemon juice, Organic Vegan Caesar, Parmesan Shreds, and black pepper. Serve with grilled bread.