Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
- 3/4 cup VeganEgg powder
- 3 cups ice-cold water
- 1/3 cup ice-cold soymilk or almond creamer
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus zest of ½ lemon
- 1 ½ cups baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 5 slices Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda Cheese, diced
- 2 teaspoons neutral-tasting oil (safflower), for greasing baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To a mixing bowl, add VeganEgg powder, ice-cold water, ice-cold soymilk creamer sea salt, and pepper. Whisk until uniform and slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add lemon zest and juice and stir to combine.
- Fold in spinach, tomato and diced Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda Cheese.
- Grease heart shaped baking mold, or divide mixture into 4 heart shaped molds, depending on size. Pour VeganEgg mixture into baking mold(s). Bake approximately 32-35 minutes, on a walled baking sheet to catch runoff. Let cool for about 10 minutes before loosening from mold.
- Serve immediately.