Frozen Mocha Cream Cheese Swirl Squares
Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
- 1 ½ cups chocolate sandwich cookies (14 cookies)
- 2 ½ containers Follow Your Heart Cream Cheese (8 oz containers)
- ¾ cup condensed coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup strong brewed hot coffee
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons organic chocolate syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons refined coconut oil
- Dash sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until fine.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment. Grease and add crushed cookies. Press well to compact cookies.
- In a standing mixer, whisk cream cheese, condensed coconut milk and vanilla extract. Remove half of mixture and smooth most onto cookie base, reserving 2 tablespoons in bowl. Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Brew coffee and pour ¼ cup into bowl. Add 3 tablespoons chocolate chips into coffee. Let sit for 30 seconds and then whisk until uniform. Set aside to cool, about 5 minutes.
- To mixer with remaining cream cheese mixture, add cooled coffee mixture, chocolate syrup, coconut oil, and dash sea salt. Whisk to incorporate.
- Top frozen cream cheese mixture with chocolate coffee mixture. Then top with remaining reserved 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Swirl with skewer to create marbled look.
- Place in freezer and freeze until firm, 6 hours to overnight.
- Remove from pan and slice. Serve immediately.