Spicy Party Nachos
Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
- 1 bag (10 oz) organic tortilla chips
- 1 bag Follow Your Heart Vegan Cheddar Shreds
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter
- 1 cup organic frozen corn
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed with hot water
- ¼ cup, plus ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise® Gourmet
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup, plus ½ cup spicy chunky salsa
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 green jalapeno, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Sour Cream
- Pre-heat broiler to medium.
- Space chips out on walled baking sheet and sprinkle generously with Follow Your Heart Cheddar Shreds. Broil about 2 minutes, then rotate and broil another minute or two, or until well melted.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat and add vegan butter. Add corn and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until warmed through. Set aside.
- To serve, place guacamole, ¼ cup Chipotle Vegenaise® Gourmet and ½ cup chunky salsa in small bowls.
- Evenly distribute all remaining toppings, including grilled corn on chips. Place Follow Your Heart Sour Cream and remaining Chipotle Vegenaise® Gourmet in small squeeze bottles and generously squeeze over top of nachos. Serve nachos warm with the small bowls of guacamole, Chipotle Vegenaise® Gourmet, and chunky salsa on side.