Super Vegan Nachos
Recipe Courtesy of: Silvia Nagy-Ryan
- 1 bag Late July Tortilla Chips
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart Cheese, we used Fiesta Blend Shreds and Cheddar Shreds
- ½ cup organic yellow corn
- ½ cup beans of choice
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup salsa
- ⅓ cup Follow Your Heart Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 350°F. Add chips, cheese, corn, and beans to a large baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Mix sour cream with a little lime juice and water to make more runny.
- Add guacamole, tomatoes, salsa, onion, cilantro, and drizzle with sour cream. Squeeze with fresh lime juice. Enjoy!