Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
Recipe Courtesy of: FYH-Adrienne
The classic party dip gets a vegan makeover! The creamy Vegan Gourmet® ingredients add to the luscious texture and the crispy bread crumbs on top will make this dip photo-worthy. Your party dip will be a ‘cheezy’ success.
For the dip:
- ½ white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup Vegan Gourmet® Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Vegan Gourmet® Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Vegan Gourmet® Shreds- Mozzarella
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- Bread crumbs or Panko
Chop onion and garlic and sauté in olive oil on low heat until translucent. In a medium sized bowl, mix the onions and garlic with the cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella shreds, chopped artichoke hearts, and spinach. Add freshly cracked pepper and a pinch of salt. Pour into oven safe dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until bubbling and browned on top.