- Mix all Mojo Aioli ingredients together, then whisk until incorporated.
- In a non-stick pan, add the minced garlic and set to medium low heat. Add 1/2 cup of the Finely Shredded Mozzarella and melt until the cheese looses its texture a bit. Remove from heat.
- Cut deli roll vertically, then spread mojo aioli and mustard on both sides, line one side with pickles. Add the cheese on one side then put the sandwich together pressing it down to flatten it.
- Put the sandwich into a sandwich press until golden brown and flat on both sides. Alternatively, you may use a non-stick pan with a cast iron pan or heavy weight on top as a make-shift sandwich press, flipping the sandwich on each side until golden brown.
- Cut sandwich on a bias, then serve! (you may or may not want to dip it into the mojo aioli!)