Grilled Carrot and Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Roasted Red Pepper Feta Spread
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 3-4 Fresh basil leaves 🌿
- ¼ cup roasted red bell peppers
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4-5 small carrots cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slices yellow bell peppers
- Fresh arugula
- Follow Your Heart Soy-Free Vegenaise
- Cut carrots thin and place them to the side.
- Mix olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix with sliced carrots and let it marinate while you prep your other ingredients.
- Mix feta, basil, roasted red bell pepper, and olive oil in a food processor until you have a creamy spread.
- Grill carrots for 3-4 minutes. You do not want to overcook. The goal is to keep it fresh and crispy. 😊
- Build your sandwich and enjoy!