November is World Vegan Month! Launched in November of 1993 by The Vegan Society, World Vegan Month is a monthlong celebrations of all things plant-based. We’re encouraging you, our fans, to join in on the fun with us and win some yummy treats.
We’re giving everyone the opportunity to use the month of October to let us know why you chose to pursue a plant-based diet and lifestyle. Take a photo, create a recipe, make a video, be as creative as you like! This is entirely up to you! We’ll pick 3 winners are the end of October to receive 1 box of vegan Follow Your Heart goodies per week:
- Week 1 – Vegenaise! Your choice of two 32oz jars of Vegenaise (Original, Grapeseed Oil, Reduced Fat, Organic, and/or Soy-Free, Chipotle, Pesto, Roasted Garlic, Sriracha, Horseradish Sauce, and Tartar Sauce)
- Week 2 – Vegan Cheese! Your choice of 2 flavors of our Soy-Free Slices, 2 flavors of Vegan Shreds, Vegan Sour Cream, Vegan Cream Cheese, and your choice of Parmesan.
- Week 3 – Breakfast and bakery! 2 cartons of VeganEgg, our VeganEgg Cookbook, a sweet Follow Your Heart whisk to whip up a delicious breakfast, Brioche, Millet, Oat, Chia and Flax Tortillas, and Classic Tortillas.
- Week 4 – Salad Dressings! We’ll send you our favorite vegan salad dressings, High Omega Vegan Ranch, High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese, Vegan Thousand Island, Vegan Honey Mustard, Vegan Creamy Garlic, Organic Vegan Caesar, Organic Miso Ginger
Here’s how to enter:
- Share why you chose to pursue a plant-based lifestyle with us. Haven’t made the plunge yet? Then share with us why you want to go vegan!
- Take a photo, write something, or make a video and share with us! Share your submission on Twitter or Instagram, tag @followyourheart, and be sure to use the hashtag #MyPlantBasedPath. Don’t have Twitter or Instagram? Then just email us your submission, email@example.com!
- We’ll pick 3 lucky winners to receive weekly care packages from us!
- Open only to US residents residing in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and/or Hawaii
- All participants must be 13 years of age or older at the time of entry
- All winners of Follow Your Heart giveaways or contests in the past 12 months are not eligible to participate
- By entering, you acknowledge that Follow Your Heart has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Follow Your Heart under any obligation, and that Follow Your Heart is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Follow Your Heart does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Follow Your Heart, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Follow Your Heart reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Entries. By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that it: (a) is your original work, (b) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, (c) that you have obtained permission from a person whose name, likeness or image is used in the Entry, and (d) that publication of the Entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third-party rights. Each entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Follow Your Heart and Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
As determined by the Follow Your Heart, in its sole discretion, Entries must meet the following guidelines: (a) Must comply with these Official Rules and any Terms of Service on the applicable Web Site/Social Media Platform; (b) Cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, political, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; (c) Cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (d) Cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (e) Cannot promote terrorist acts such as providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other such weapons or provide instructional information about illegal activities; (f) Cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about Follow Your Heart, its customers or its products, or other people, products or companies; (g) Cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others (except Follow Your Heart’s trademarks, logos or trade dress), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except Follow Your Heart’s products), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (h) Cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art, stills, or images published on or in television, movies, the Internet or other media, except such materials owned by Follow Your Heart) without permission; (i) Cannot contain background artwork, unless it is an original work of the entrant; (j) Cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the entrant, without permission; (k) Cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Follow Your Heart wishes to associate; and (l) Cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
- Contest begins at 11am PST Saturday, September 30th 2017 and closes 11:59PM PST Tuesday, October 31st 2017. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not be eligible for consideration.
- Winners will be selected on Wednesday, November 1st and will be notified via social media contact or email. All selected winners will have 48 hours to reply. In the case that a winner does not reply in 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.