Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 to 6 slices Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Medium Cheddar Slices, cut into small pieces
- 1 dollop Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 1 dollop guacamole – optional
- 2 tbsp vegan bacon bits
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, make crosswise cuts in each potato, about 1/8-inch apart, stopping about ¼ inch from the bottom.
- Lightly coat each potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer potatoes to prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until the outsides are browned and crisp, about 1 hour.
- Stuff potato slits with pieces of Dairy-Free Medium Cheddar Slices.
- Add a dollop of Dairy-Free Sour Cream, guacamole, and vegan bacon bits.