Vegan Pinto Bean Burgers
- 1 can of pinto beans
- 2 cup of dried oats (sub in gluten-free oats to make gluten-free)
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp Follow Your Heart Chipotle Vegenaise
- ⅓ cup Follow Your Heart Cheddar Finely Shredded
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- burger buns (sub in gluten-free buns to make gluten-free)
- toppings of your choice!
- Start by blending your oats and beans until a thick paste forms. Then place that in a bowl and add in all other ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Portion out the mixture into burger patty shape. Should make 8-10 burgers. Note: mix will be sticky so oil hands before forming into patties.
- Place on a heated pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Top with Follow Your Heart Cheddar Finely Shredded, toppings of your choice and enjoy!