Garden Herb & Vegetable Spiral Quiche
by Spork Foods
- 1 9-inch vegan pie crust, thawed according to package
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Garden Herb Slices
- 1 orange carrot
- 2 purple carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 6 level tablespoons Follow Your Heart® VeganEgg
- 1 ¼ cup ice-cold water
- ½ cup ice-cold soymilk, or other non-dairy, creamer
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus dash
- ½ teaspoon finely ground black pepper, plus dash
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Poke crust with fork and bake empty, for about 10 minutes or as directed on package. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, peel carrots and zucchini into long thin ribbons, going all the way through vegetables. Set aside.
- Cut each slice Follow Your Heart Garden Herb Slices into thirds, creating rectangular strips. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, measure VeganEgg™ powder. Add ice cold water and creamer, sea salt, pepper, and fresh thyme. Whisk until smooth and uniform. Set aside.
- Coil vegetables and cheese in spiral shape, starting with a tight coil for center of quiche. Alternate with different colored carrots, zucchini and a few slices of cheese, building from center of crust towards edge. Sprinkle with dash sea salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to 350°.
- Pour VeganEgg mixture on top. Bake until firm, about 50-55 minutes.