Cheesy Chipotle Sweet Potato Totcho’s
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 1 20 oz package of Sweet Potato Tater Tots
- 3 tbsp safflower oil
- 1 15oz can vegetarian black beans, drained
- 8oz Vegan Gourmet Shreds – Fiesta Blend
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
- thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
Chipotle Lime Crema
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Vegenaise
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place cast iron skillet in oven to preheat with oven.
- Make guacamole. Combine all ingredients together and mash together, leaving some chunks of avocado. Add salt and pepper, to taste and set aside
- Make chipotle lime crema by whisking Chipotle Vegenaise with lime juice to thin out. Add some Original Vegenaise if desired to make less spicy
- Brush preheated skillet with safflower oil, add sweet potato tater tots in a single layer. Sprinkle about half of bag of shreds on top of sweet potatoes. Place in oven for 15 minutes, remove and flip. Add black beans and remaining cheese, return to oven for 20 minutes or heated through.
- Top with guacamole and chipotle lime crema. Add green onions and cilantro, if using, and serve!