Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip Wontons
Recipe Courtesy of: Eat.Drink.Shrink.
- 1 package vegan wonton wrappers (approximately 48)
- 1/4 cup Follow Your Heart Vegenaise®
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Parmesan Shreds
- 1/4 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Sour Cream
- 2 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 15 oz can artichokes, chopped
- 6 oz Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and spray mini muffin tins with a non-stick baking spray. Press a wonton wrapper into each of the baking cups with your fingers to create a cup. It doesn’t matter if they are perfect cups or if the wonton wrapper wraps over because you’ll just fill it anyway. Bake the cups at 375°F for 7-8 minutes or until they are lightly browned and crispy. Remove the cups from the muffin tin and let cool on a cooling rack. Once cooled you can store the cups overnight or for a few days in an airtight container. If you’re planning on filling the cups right away you can make the filling while the cups bake.
- First, heat up the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute or until soft and slightly melted. Then mix in the Vegenaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and salt. Once all the ingredients are mixed in, add in the chopped spinach & artichokes, red pepper, parmesan cheese and mix until well combined.
- When you’re ready to serve the cups, heat up the entire mixture in the microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on how hot you want it. Using a spoon fill in the cups with a good amount of filling, top with additional red pepper and parmesan cheese and serve.